Sunday, February 23, 2014

Aaliyah & Ava | Sisters For Life!

It was so nice to meet Melanie and her girls for the first time! Melanie had participated in a contest I was running for a free photo shoot and won! At first little Ava, who was only four years old, was a little shy with me. I'd ask her a few questions and she would just look up at me with those big brown eyes and smile. She was such a sweetheart and ended up doing great for her photos!  She turned out to be a pro by the end of the session!

Aaliyah on the other hand, only five years old, was a natural in front of the camera! She loved to smile and show off her pearly whites! She posed like a little model and loved taking pictures with her little sister as well! You can tell how much they really love each other and enjoy spending time together. They were so well-behaved for me, and I know even when they get older, that they will be as close as they are now.

Enjoy some of my favorites from their session <3









No comments:

Post a Comment