Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Baby Jace has Arrived!

 I am so happy I got to work with Alisha and Jacc once again, but this time to meet their adorable new baby boy Jace! He was the perfect little newborn once we got him to sleep for the pictures! I loved the props I was able to provide for little Jace as well! They were simple and sweet which really gave me the opportunity to really focus on him more!

I also got a chance to sneak in Alisha and Jacc into a few of the photos for some family pictures! This sparked an idea in my head to recreate the photo of them previously taken of them together with Jace still in the womb! I loved that I was able to do that for them, and Alisha and Jacc seemed thrilled with the idea! I can't wait to see how different he will look for his 3 month photos! Here are a few favorites! <3











No comments:

Post a Comment