Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Valentine's Boudoir Marathon!


What an awesome time I had photographing these beautiful ladies for our Valentine's Boudoir Marathon! I really enjoyed working with each and every one of them, especially some new comers that find out about me through all of my marketing that I did for this fantastic event! These ladies were confident and felt beautiful, especially after being pampered and dolled up by our very own Diana from Beautiful Hair Design! Diana is the owner of Beautiful Hair Design and offered to help beautify these lovely women into enhancing each of their stunning features!

Next step of course is where I come in and photograph them in one of our local upscale hotels, giving that "bedroom" vibe where each of the girls ROCKED their photo session! I am so happy to have worked with each of them and hope to work with them in the future!


















No comments:

Post a Comment